0

Menstruation Experiences ~ Life as a woman!!

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Monday, February 09, 2015 in
Menstruation  and Woman
Today my post will be a bit more about live, health & woman sharing. I am a woman and i think sharing things about "menstruation" / "Menstrual Period" is a normal thing and nothing to be ashamed with. Every woman will eventually experienced it in their life to show that they are stepping to the level of physical maturity. ( There are other sign of physical maturity ... but i am stressing about menstruation now).

Why did i choose this topic? That is a good question ... to tell you a story my this month "period" is the worst one. It caused me a very bad headache, back pain, sore breasts and instability in emotions :~ this situation makes my day at the office unproductive & bearing the aching pain on my stomach, back and other part of my body. (Talking about instability in emotion ... i always used this period pain as a reason to have a fight with my boyfriend a.k.a ex~BF previously and when i recalled back it was funny because man doesn't know how much a woman suffer from a menstruation pain). No wonder weeks before i am craving so much of junk food and eats a lot ... well Menstruation is about hormone changing anyway!! 

Of course this is not my first time having this pain ... i am physically matured at the age of thirteen turn to fourteen ~ Secondary school. I am so worried and scared because i know at the age of fourteen it's too late to have a period since my other girl friends had it earlier. Moreover, my Science teacher used to tell us about the normal age for a girl to have their first period ... but i guess to finally had my first period at the age of fourteen is not abnormal isn't it? Since then i learn about menstrual monthly cycle as to prepared myself from any humiliation. Humiliation from what? of course from having the stain of blood sticking on my school uniform. (hehehe). 

Another humiliation is the moment to shop for the "pads". I remember when i am filled with shyness even buying those pads for my mum ... whats more for my own!! "Its for my mum, my mum asked me to buy this ..." even told the shop owner about it!! and what worst ... asked the shop to wrap the pads with newspaper to prevent from people's attention ??? hahaha. what a memory. When i recalled it back now, as i am old enough to think of this kind of humiliation ... i wonder why most of woman in my hometown (Specifically) during my young age are ashamed or shy about shopping for pads. Nowadays, i find it normal in life as a woman. I even can jokes about it with man!! especially those male friend who bother to be very busybody...haha. 

Back from shop ..
Male friend: "What did you buy?"
Me: " Bread..Do you want some?"
Male Friend: "What bread .. i want.."
Me: "Owh Good Bread ... This Bread..you still want it?" Showing him the pads... 
Both : Burst out laughing!!

I started having menstrual periods pain at the age of twenty ~ Pre-Univeristy life!! which the pain come and go without much to think of ... but as i aged its become more and more worst. Sometimes i need to have a full rest at home and escape work when i am having my first day period every month...that's when i started to goggle and learn about Menstrual pain and its remedies ... here are some link about it...
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003150.htm  about the consideration, causes and home care for painful menstrual periods. 
http://www.webmd.com/women/menstrual-cramps Another link of the symptoms, causes , ways to relieve , menstrual cramp.

Even at times i would have babbling about "Period", "buying pads" & "changing pads" but  being a Woman is wonderful isn't it? Regardless of all the problem woman are facing .. Woman still live life beautifully and still the center of attraction to Man!!

P/s: I am Grateful to be a woman



#Blogging while having a slight Stomach Cramp!!**



~m3@~




|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.