0

Boy Girlz Relationship is complicated.......

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Thursday, March 11, 2010 in
I had this friend of mine (a girl) asking for an adequate and equivalent answers on her unsolved question... and i took some times to responds on her. Her question is quite simple but really are hard to give the exact answers. Before i proceed to the question it is good if you guys knows a little bit about her background. This Girlz is my most valuable best girlfrez (Sort of!!) and she just broke up with her Boyfriend last year (sorry to heard) and the problem is she L.O.V.E this guy/man/boy so damn deep until she completely lost her sense of trusting others. She couldn't even stand herself from thinking about him every day...every hours...and every minutes from her box of mind (subconscious mind is controlling her ~ may be) and i am totally felt sympathy for her and always there for her ... listen to every single words expressed while she is in a deep confusion..(i really think she needs my help!!) so I am as her best frenz willing to sacrificed my time sit and even some other time slept together with her and be a good listener. (thats what a friend are for ~ isn't it!!) . Referring to the fact she gave, she does have begging for this man ( Lucky man ) to secured their relationship but she'd been rejected and being asked a simple question that makes her speechless and wordless. She go back home and had give me a call and need my "point of view" on the problems that she's up to!! So...The question was " What Benefit will he get when he coming back to her" you see!! TEN simple words construct ONE short sentences and became a question marks to her ?????? At first I am stuck by the question and for sure to answers it, I have to step inside her shoe .... i need to put myself as if i am her ... and after sometimes My mind working together with the conscious and subconscious mind successfully giving a responds...( 4m my love experience too )...(^_^) Back to the question on what Benefit will he (her X-Bf) get when they are together again...Basically, when a guy @ a girl LOVE someone (differ sex with them) - the benefit towards each other is unquestionable ... ( m i right??!!) LOVE is an abstract and inexplicable thing. Its taking concerned on our feeling and vulnerable heart.. and LOVE need no rewards at the end of the relationship. I am not a Love expert but as for me, i never question back on what i will get back when bacame someone girlfriend!! Never ever cross in my mind on what benefit will i get at the end....NEVER!! SINCERITY....HONESTLY... AND LOYALTY for me is enough and is the main key in one relationship. owh and i do also reminds her about UNDERSTANDING and asked her in return whether or not she do "understand" her ex-boyfriend...and if she does, on what level is the UNDERSTANDING point?? While giving her the acceptable answers to the confusion, i myself refresh back my own LOVE life stories...never is less than what she's encountered to. My Boyfriend (in fact Ex-bf)...I Just can't UNDERSTAND him. May be on that time I am too young to understand the the "UNDERSTAND" context itself... I can't understand him for he is not telling all that i supposed to know "DTP" ~ Direct To The Point~. He sometimes talking or telling something as if he is hiding something / some important parts of his story ( i mean the things that he is about to tell me ). I JUST CAN"T UNDERSTAND HIM...I admit and confess that i only can understand him about 65 % to 70% of himself. He loves green, he likes to argue, he born on the 17th and he has his father's eyes, he loves writing stories...he loves playing with words for he will transfer everything he felt & he though to a piece of paper. He is sensible and creative young man. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM. owh man!! I can't even let myself from forgetting him. He just can't stand with my hot temper and my ROCK attitude. He might be blaming me for destroying or ruining his life and career. NOW he might said that "One thing that i regretted the most is to ever falling in love with a girl named ~ MEARINNA!!" ( isn't it ??) LOVE : ~ you see is not talking about what will you get in return but its about a great feeling that is TO LOVE & TO BE LOVED...its about how strong is the felling when you love someone. Sooooo!! I am Glad when i am able to satisfied My best girlfriend with my answers hehe (grinning) Ganbatee!!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.