0

Children & Love ...

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Friday, February 06, 2015 in
Today I need to attend a Formation talk with Fr. Mark ~ for 'Catechism teacher' so i am surprise that i wake up quiet early, have my bath and thinking of sharing something in here. I am teaching Catechism Class every Friday Morning for one and a half hours. And every time Friday is coming i am so excited ... to the level that i will wake up early like today. There might be two possibilities .. either :- I am passionate with kids and i want them to have a different point of view about life or i am merely become a responsible person in my life. Well ... may be it can be both!! i am moved by being responsible and want to show a better values with children. Whitney Houston song ... the best way how to express my intention with children:- 

                                             "Greatest Love Of All"
I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Everybody's searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs
A lonely place to be
And so I learned to depend on me

[Chorus:]
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

[Chorus]

And if, by chance, that special place
That you've been dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place
Find your strength in love

Indeed ... Children are our future. We teach them well with "Love" they will give the "Love" back to the world. And because i am dissatisfied with not receiving much "love" during my childhood time, i feel that working with children will compensate the "need" of Love, the need of freedom and the need of doing things creatively without being judge, the need of happiness... children are innocent full of curiosity and i wanna learn together with them about positives values in a positive environment!!

Check my Childhood experiences in http://mearinna2.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-life-stories-past-tense.html ... and you will know how badly i want to help these children!!

Collection of pictures with my students: -







 
Children: Sometimes they listen sometimes they don't..when they listen means they are interested and having fun in class but when the other way round happens, teacher need to change their way of teaching!!

P/s: Do you think my intention of teaching the children is a way of dealing with my "unfulfilled" needs during my childhood past? It can be!!

~m3@~

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.