0

Fighting for the Light !!

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Sunday, February 15, 2015 in
Today i had a "Bad Mood" evening!!
Bad Mood: You don't feel like talking, you got irritated easily, negative aura surrounded few inch of your entire body, feeling uneasy, unsettle, uncertain, insecure & Body will react negatively or passively to the surrounding and more .. you name it!!

**I experienced that feelings today and i feel as if there are one small tiny dot of darkness in my chest that slowly,  struggling hard to shrink and shrinking ... and it caused me pain on my chest when i tried to fight over it**

have any one of you experienced such situation before? ~ I terribly dislike that moment because its effect my way of perceiving  things, effect my emotions and it ruins my entire mood!! ( When that moment come i a thinking of soaking myself under the water and hold my breath for few second hoping to recover back from that unwanted feelings )

There are two sides to every coin ...
There are Yin for every Yang ...
There are Pro and there are Cons .. 
There are darkness and there are Lights in life ... 

There are always two possibility to everything and same goes to the feelings ...while goggling on the word "Feelings" this article attract me ... 


Talking about Darkness & Light ... here are some quotes i would like to share:-

“There is darkness inside all of us, though mine is more dangerous than most. Still, we all have it—that part of our soul that is irreparably damaged by the very trials and tribulations of life. We are what we are because of it, or perhaps in spite of it. Some use
it as a shield to hide behind, others as an excuse to do unconscionable things. But, truly, the darkness is simply a piece of the whole, neither good nor evil unless you make it so. It
took a witch, a war, and a voodoo queen to teach me that.” 
― Jenna MaclaineBound By Sin


“There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.” ~ Bra Stoker, Dracula


“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” 
― Terry PratchettReaper Man


In every darkness, there’s a light. In every struggle, there’s a way. In every faith, there’s a hope.





I Imagine myself to be like this picture


P/S: ** Feeling Ridiculous **

~m3@~



|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.