0

Towards Life Fulfillment ~ Part 1

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Friday, March 13, 2015 in
13 March 2015

When I grow older i found out that it is some how easier for me to know what i love doing and what was the things that when i do it, able to make me happy and feeling satisfied with a great fulfillment in life.

Here's the list of things that i wanted to do and have fulfillment in life:-
* Reading
* Writing
* Thinking ( doing statistic)
* Travelling
* Motivating
* Having Variety in Life
* Personal growth

Reading 
I can barely recalled how did i fall to the habit of reading. But i remember reading Malay novel when i was in secondary school and i love visiting the library ( Even can spent the whole day in the Library - Reading- ). I change my reading preferences from Malay Novel to English novel when i realized that there were not much different in Malay Novel story walk through from one novel to another - sometimes i can correctly guess the ending of the story as well-  So i decided to tried reading an English story book even though i am not good in English. (* There is a story behind on how i realized the fact that English is a very interesting and abstract languages to learn - might write about it in my next entry-)

Mary Kate & Ashley Story books became my favorite story books during my secondary school. I love reading about their life stories as a twin. Even though they were twin sister's but they have different personality. They even cheated at their identity ( changed identity ) in schools. This was the most amazing story books that i found suit my younger age interest. 

I cultivated my reading interest and reading desire while i was in my second University year. I had a boyfriend back then - he loves reading and writing as well. He was excellent in English and i somehow motivated by him - indirectly - . During our University time, we loves spending our time in the library. he will be doing his Law assignment and i will be doing my revision as well. Most of our free time, we will be spending it in the library. I remember a day when i feel boring waiting for him to finish his work, i simply grabbed a red color thick story book entitle - The diary - . The book was about the real life's story of the writer (which i forgot the name). I love the book very much. I read it far from his study table because i don't want to be disturbed. That was a great book so far and i ended up lending the book and finished reading it in two days time. 

After my experience with that book, i started looking for other interesting story book and read it while waiting for my boyfriend every time we spent time together in the library. I finished reading my second English novel entitle - The Princes Diaries - for a whole day morning until evening in the library. I also started to talk about what i had read ... telling the story to my boyfriend until one day he asked " What is the movie title?" and i answered him "I didn't watch movie, i read the book". Its amazing how i can retold the book summary as if i am watching a movie. That was a happy moment for me and i continued reading until now. 

I wouldn't even mind spending my money on books. Up to now i had bunch of English motivational book - Robert Kiyosaki on financial - John C. Maxwell on Leadership - Oprah Winfrey on life's experiences and more. I also keen to romance story book as well. I felt that reading really make my brains processing, thinking and learning...i also can practice my imagination and at time become emotional when reading as if i am the Heroin of the story.  


Writing / Blogging
Writing: To share anything in words ... 

I never really do perfect writing, keeping a journal or keeping a diary during the period of my growing age. I don't even know exactly what to write and how to write. all the while I had been thinking that writing is hard especially when it comes to giving out personal opinion. I really hate writing before because it needs my concentration and i am scared of making mistake. That feeling of afraid of making mistake is actually killing my creativity in expressing out my opinion and finally lead to low self confident. But i tell you what i always want to share things through writing but unfortunately i just lack of the resources on how to write and what to write. I usually feel dissatisfied with  my own writing  and that dissatisfaction (negativity) is just silence down my desire of writing. 

I started to have the confident in writing from my ex-boyfriend. Well he is a thinker ( at least that what i think he was ) and he loves expressing things or matters in a piece of papers. He even can Write from one pages to another pages and more pages.  I love to read his articles and the way how he really brings out things and discuss them in writing. I wonder how did he manage to write so freely and openly? Then i realized that writing is not about following any rules like what being taught in schools. Writing is to let go of what you feel and what you think in your own perfect words and with your own perfect way. Everyone have the ability to write since everyone have the ability to think and to speaks. The only matter that arises is the willingness to write or not to write. 

I had been starting having this blog in 2009 and its been 5 years since i practice my writing. Amazing enough that i am improving each year. Improving in term of vocabulary and confident level... i can freely write whatever i want now. The process of learning takes time .. keep on going because every successful person begins with mistake and failure. 

I am inspired by Muhamad Hafiz bin Ismail Life through my eyes blog. I was walking front and fort in a bookstore when i spotted his book Life through my eyes 2 with 214 pages. He inspired others from his blog pages and even able to published his blog into a book. Without hesitation i bought his book the same day and both his book and blog become my references and inspiration in doing more blogging and writings. 

For those who have the desire of writing... follow your heart and instinct. WRITE!! do Blogging!! share something because no one else see the world the way you do and no one else tells the story that you have to tell ... start writing. I admitted that there are more room of improvement for me in writing especially with my grammar but doesn't matter...There are always an editor behind a great article!! And here 15 reasons why you should start blogging and i agreed with the writer!!

P/s : To be continued with:-
* Thinking ( doing statistic)
* Travelling
* Motivating
* Having Variety in Life
* Personal growth
************************S.O.O.N***********************
Till my next entry !!



~m3@~


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.