0

There Will Always a First Time !!

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Thursday, February 05, 2015 in
There will always a first time to everything...
First Love...
First Kiss...
First Job ...
First Car...
First House ...
First Decision ....

Without that "First Time" , there will never a "Next Time"!! To have that First time in life, we need to be courageous, motivated and dare to take any opportunities that given to us. 

For me, today is my "First time" holding a microphone giving an hour talk in front of a small crowd of people. Well done to me!! i cant wait for the "next opportunity" of doing the same thing again. I never really been given any opportunities of talking in a crowd before and if i happen to have that opportunity, i tend to say "NO" ... "No, i am not qualified for that" "No, i am not ready" "No, other people is better" ... come on!! what a pathetic me (Before). It really shows my lack of confident level, low self esteem, excessive timidity, and scared of making mistake, afraid of people perception on me and that's when the word "NO" comes out from the tip of my mouth. (I tell you...there are more people acting the way i do!! i know it!!)

Now, i am glad that i am no longer being that "Girl" ... Today the new Me is more courageous, More cheerful, more brave, More adventurous, more confident, having more faith in herself, Value life more, and importantly more and more bright & positives. ~People learn from the past~

**One thing that make me worry now is the more cheerful & positive i become, the more positive my views on Obesity** My crave for Junk Food is high & i am aware that exercising once a week is impossible to achieve my Ideal Weight!! OMG!!

 ...so here my pictures of knowledge sharing with a little audience. 

The moment i stand in front of them i assume they know nothing about the topic that i am going to share. That assumption makes me share more openly and talk more confidently. I dont care much on 'their' perception on me but i focus myself more on the subject that i am going to share and one thing i realize, i bring the group to show participation by asking them a bonus / simple question.

Doesn't matter if the question is too easy for them to answers, importantly they shows interest and participation on what i talk. i like it when they laugh or even make some noises. it shows they are not boring with me.,. if the room is too silence, i will call someone names or point anyone from the group to give response!!

So i am happy for my achievement today and i look forward the next "knowledge sharing" again.. How i wish to have the courage like these people ....

http://www.biography.com/people/oprah-winfrey-9534419...Oprah Winfrey my fav. Talk Show Host.

http://youtu.be/Lp7E973zozc My Favourite Motivational Speaker Mel Robbins 

Mel Robbins Video sharing is the best and very inspiring ... I want to have her sense of humor and her idea's of motivating & touches other people life's. 

" How are you? FINE?  the thing that you want, you fine to not have it!!" ~Stop saying Fine~
" You are not Fine, You're Fantastic ... you have life changing ideas for a reason"
"All day long you have idea that can change your life, that can change the world, that can change the way you feel" 


Enjoy Watching the video people...

Till then

~m3@~






|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.