0

"Time Heal but NEVER will erase"

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 in
Yesterday i felt a bit irritated by my sister's comment on her Facebook...am not sure whether i put too much emotion or else when reading it but 1 thing for sure I felt uneasy with those words that she had post. When it comes to my "relationship" story .. No deal nor advise from someone like my sister's are accepted. Moreover "My life, My rules, My choice".

But then i agree with her about "Time Heal But Never will erase". This really put a mark on me, myself. She knew about my past .. I admit it and she knew how much i suffered from my Broken Relationship ... She also knew that even my heart do heals by time but the remains never will erase ... (Like that i care!!) anyhow Life must go on and stay with the Plan that being arranged by HIM, Lord almighty.

I am sorry to post this on my Blog but as usual this is only a way to shout out my little box of mind.

-Peace no war- ... LOVE U Sis (^_^)

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.