0

Everything will be OKEY.

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Friday, June 10, 2011 in
2 weeks from now, i am going to leave JPN Keningau and transfer to JPN KK again. I am fairly happy for being under the same Unit again. It doesn't mean i don't like working here in Keningau but frankly saying here i learn less ---> "Less work more fun" this is not my types of career ... I prefer "more works more fun less stress" . Does my transfer promise me these kind of working surrounding? i nvr know but will try to adapt with the new office later.

Next week I will be very very busy with Outstation to Kudat and only will move out from my old rental home after that. Things goes by too fast ... when i open my eyes 2morow hopes things will be differ and more exciting.

Real thing is, I am worry about my new office since i am having this so call "disagreement" with the Head of my yet to be Unit before. (hehe) but thanks to my head of department for the encouragement and motivation not to think much on that matters. (huhu)

Whatever happens next ... happen!! I am highly hoping that EVERYTHING WILL BE OKEY (^_^)

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.