0

Don't chase...Let GOD works HIS plan

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Thursday, June 09, 2011
Blog,

Am i too pathetic hoping for a miracles to happen? I wanna be like those girls in the happy ending fairy tales story---> having a real HERO who can loves me as what i am, care for me in whatever circumstances and prepared to be my knight whenever i am in trouble? Well i guess i am too demanding isn't it?

I am tired of being asked about my "LIFE PARTNER". What would be the polite words that i should say to defense myself? The problem is, I am not prepare for a new open or even serious relationship since my last "BROKEN" relationship yet. (GOD knows y)

My last relationship, Its a stupid serious relationship. The Man that i presume as a "HERO" was a "COWARD" instead. I am being abundant in the middle of a "hard life fight" but luckily i survived those fight with a determination and prayers ( I am a strong girlz right)

People say "good girl belongs to a good man" how far does it true? i can't tell but one thing that truly help me moving on ---->> Don't Chase ... Let GOD works HIS plan on You.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.