0

No Broken Heated girlz ....

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Thursday, July 07, 2011 in
You're everything i thought u never were
And nothing could i thought u would've been
But still you live inside of Me
So tell me How is that ...
You're the only one i wish i could forget
the only one I love to not forgive
And though You Broke my Heart
You're the only one...
And though there are time i Hate You cause i Can't erase
The times that you hurt me and put tears on my face
and even now when i hate you it pains me to say
I know i'll be there at the end of the day...
I don't wanna be without you babe!!

(its a super nice song sang by Beyonce and Those Lyrics "charge a higher Price" on me)

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.