0

All aBoUt "Friendship" ---->> Part 1

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Thursday, May 19, 2011 in
Friendship is another word that describe how lovely we are as human being. But when comes to what types of friends suited to yourself, we absolutely will looking for a few criteria. (doesn't mean we being choosy in selecting friend) As for me, it is a difficult thing to make friend and i choose only those who really "having the same mind set" friends. I remember when i was in high school, i have one very close and best friend of mine. ) Of course i learned a lot about life from her but our friendship turns to upside down when times goes by and we both growing matured. (Thanks to her for once being my close @ best buddy).... l ̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]

Things changed when i entered Pre-University life (Form 6). My perseption of friendship differ now and here i meet a lot of new friends...(well entering new school is cool and challenging). although she (my x-BFF)was also entering the same school but our friendship relationship seems like "stuck" & "die" ... was it cause by the environment or changing in attitude? i never know.

(◡‿◡✿) ... aside from making a new friend, i meet a guys (real handsome and charming) who shows me what is "LOVE" relationship for the 1st time. You see ... Pre-U two years time really means something to me. Hahaha. Owh I forget to mention about who and what types was my New Best buddies here.

At 1st, i have nobody since i exchange my class from literature class to Economic class. Beside not knowing anything about my new subject, i knew no body in specific too. how am i going to survive this term..??

Luckily i found out a group of best friend (3 people - Pet,Lyde & alice) that also looking for a members to their group on that time... so without hesitated, i official joined their group and we became best buddies since then.

How do we managed to survive Our Friendship..??

Will catch with u later....

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.