0

**WAKE UP MEA**

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Thursday, May 12, 2011 in
hey Blog , Feel like really want to write something on you but the the idea of "what to write" seem doesn't flow in at this moment. I wonder why others blogger can easily put down their views or ideas so confidently and smoothly.?? (^~^). This makes me feel irritated by my own brain. (And of course envy to the others blogger)! well to start my story, i was about to blame my work and the office. haha!! I am stuck in the office whole day and lack of focus in everything that i do. Always i was wondering if i could do better in my career and my life ... I bet people will think "u r lucky mea ... working with the government and getting a fix salary month without worry .. what else do you want..??" Let me tell you Blog, that i appreciated it for become one of the government "coolie" and free from financial worried but there is something that still "here" that i could have done to satisfied myself. "what was it.>?/" am totally have no idea. When comes to friends,,, No!! i have a lot of friend to be with but this is not the problem i am facing.Family..?? emmm!! may be but not a major question till i can't handle it well. So what was it?? if only i can answered you on the spot then its no use to write on you right!! there are so many "things" in my mind that i haven't achieve yet!! and this so called "things" is inexplicable and abstract. I need to act fast ... avoid procrastination and postponement. I am sorry Blog to let my feeling and emotion cross you and the word "WAKE UP MeA" is the most finest thing for me to throw all this unknown feeling just now. .....WAKE UP MEA!!.... ***************************************************Ciao!!........

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.