0
Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Monday, May 23, 2011 in
Few and far between i am complaining about things that i hate. But today i just did. To be exact, i am about to express my "un-satisfaction" to this blog since yesterday but my internet doesn't allows me to do so.

just yesterday, i am represent my department attaining "Kaamatan" at Dewan Arkib, Keningau and looking for a parking Lot But what i saw was ... there are no parking available and police in charge in arranging parking lot for VIP. Then with a polite and manner, i am asking help for one parking Lot.

"I don't know, but here is only for VIP's reserved" ... that was the answered given by the police. I am stuck ... and almost having a fight with him (police). if only cars from my back keep honing, sure there will be a fight on that moment. Doesn't they prepared enough Parking space for "Less Important" but "still Important" person ( at least i came because being asked and invite to represents my Department) for such events..??

Who does he meant by VIP anyway? Why there should be an invitation to any department for any event if they Does not refer them as a VIP too..?? I mean what the used of that invitation..?? do you think i would come to such crowd if it was not for the sake of My department..?? Think about it?

eventually i found out one parking lot not too far from the "Dewan Arkib" and needs to walked with my high hills crossing the road. You see this makes my day down and i decided to join that event only half day. My mood fade and my focus out. I rather stay at home doing my things than wasting my time with such rude and out of satisfaction situation.

Then this morning, One of the public comes to me and asking my favour for A certified true signature for her Identity card and birth certificate. this does not bother me because that was a part of my duty too but the way she asked me makes me want to dump all her documents to the dustbin.

"mau buat pengesahan yang ini ar Moi" ... the words "moi" is not suit to be spoke at any government department. We as a government workers never allowed to used those impolite words to public but why public can do so..?? After finished signing her documents, i said "next time if u r happened to deal with any department, watch ur words, nvr used the "amoi" word as to refer anyone".

In my opinion, be it at any department, organization or in daily lives, i prefer not to use the "amoi" word to refer someone or somebody (whats more if v are not friend) . doesn't matter if i happened to be in a restaurant or coffee shop. Everyone have a name and better refer a person directly to their name and not "Amoi" or "mandak".

People here needs to change. this is only my opinion.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.