0

Babbling about life

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 in
I am frantically having a hectic and restless week days - am I being a very responsible person or am I not knowing of how to manage my life to be more organize?- I am tired. I need a long rest. My body need relaxation. My body need treatment. My body need to just stop doing things that lead to anxiety and tiredness. My whole body need a full body massage!! that's what I really want right now at this moment. I need to make my mind to stop thinking about life .. just for a little while .. I need to focus on what good for my body and how to be a very best friend to my own body.
My normal weekday routine was this :-
Wake up in the morning -  Check on the Smart Phone - replying watt Sapp - browsing through Facebook - updating things - preparing myself for work - driving for work - breakfast with the same person - solving office problems ( sometimes do not even know what to do in the office ) - having office tight schedule - sitting long hours - stayed late in the office - (sometimes go for daily masses) - going back home - feeling Irritating with my housemate - staying in the room with computers and smart phone - preparing my sleep for the night - **
Additional for weekends :
 Waking up in the morning - go for catechism class - feeling happy with children at church - doing some church work - spending the evening, wasting time at home - go for evening masses at church - home and irritating with my housemate - locking myself in the room - preparing for the night and sleep.
OMG!! what is the problem with my daily routine? everything is perfect ... one thing that change my entire mood and effecting how my whole body reaction is my discomfort feeling with my housemate ... seriously? I need privacy and I am lack of privacy when he never know when to stop hanging around in the living room. I mean he is not the only person who live in the house!!  ( Note that I stayed in the house with a male friend a.k.a my housemate ) - he live downstairs and I live upstairs but we're sharing the bathroom, toilet and kitchen and owh.. the living room which I rarely spent time at. I prefer locking myself in the room doing my own things rather than doing things together with my housemate.
We been living in the same roof for almost 6 months now and we never really had a good conversation for the whole past months ... I don't like talking with him and I don't like sharing things with him. sometimes I felt that he is a "moron" and I dislike him very much. In fact I am still looking for a new place to rent. - Ridiculous isn't it?- But it is normal to not liking someone/ a person. I am merely human...
# Sometimes I don't know what I really want in life and how I really want to do with my day!!
for my own self motivation ....
" GET RID OF EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU HAPPY AND GIVE YOUR ATTENTION TO THE THINGS THAT DO"
P/S: I am thinking to do a self retreat and self reflection sometimes where I can spend my time alone and out from the life busyness.
P/s: Also I think going for a swim ( my favorite activities ) is what I really need for my body now.
~m3@~

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.