0

Spend Public Holiday at KK

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Thursday, September 01, 2011 in
30  August 2011

Public holidays and 1st Raya for Muslim. I spend the whole day reading English Romance Novel "The Golden Swan" by Aileen Humphrey. Its had about 393 pages to go and was an adorable and lovable story. I read and read without realizing the time passing by. Uhh!! when i stop reading, its evening 5pm. I took my showers and dinner then continued with the reading again. Marilyn (my Hollander friend) text and telling me that she will be at Kota Kinabalu for one day 2morrow and wanted to spend the day with me. I say Ok but i had not idea on what to do tomorrow. Things will still on without planning though!!

31 August 2011

Its an independent days and 2nd day for Raya festival. I had one invitation from my JPN colleague, Faizul for the Open House at his family (Papar). I asked Victor if he want to join me, he say yes it was a good idea and needed me to pick him up at Beverly Hills. As being told, Marilyn flight depart at 11.10am and arrived hours later so i decided to pick Victor at about 12pm. Too bad my sister's can't join me. She needs to work.

Guess i had plenty of time before 12pm, i went to Kingfisher for a car washed and took my breakfast while waiting for my car. Because its public holidays, i paid RM12 for that simple car washed. Damn it!! its quite expensive than the regular price. 12pm shape, i reached Victor's house and we're going to fetch Marilyn at Malaysia Airlines Airport (MAS). Marilyn arrived at 12pm. I was still at victor's place when she text me that she's waiting for her luggage. Marilyn was with her 40kg travel bags at her back and 1 small school bag in front when i meet her at the airport. We were happy to see each other again  ... we have a long big hugs. She brought me some chocolates and a donut from Sandakan.

With or without her willingness, i brings her along to Papar (Open House). Victor's driving this time for i am still with my "L" licensed. Thanks to him. We had so much talking and laughing along the way to Papar. We arrived Papar at 2pm. Marilyn tried each food and cookies which was served and having a long chat with Faizul. Marilyn took a short nap on the way back to Kota Kinabalu.  After dropped her off at Borneo Global Backpacker, I sent Victor's home and will meet again at 7pm for dinner. He suggested me to take a  short rest at his Reflexology parlor (Asia City) while waiting the clock to hit 7pm and i agreed.

We went to the our favorite food stall to eat. As usual, Marilyn asked for shrimp and Victor for his Big fish (RM32) while me with my Tuna. We shared and enjoyed the food so much but victor doesn't felt good about the taste of the prawn, and Marilyn agreed while the fish ... its taste good and delicious. We paid RM69 for the dinner.

After dinner, Victor suggested us for happy hours at Cowboy Bar together with Vic's brother, Stanley and his agent, Idah. We Drink Whiskey and also go for Karaoke. Marilyn sang her favorite song (Frozen & La Is la Bonita - Madonna). We manage to finished 1 bottle of whiskey and i felt my head was spinning, my face warm and i was a little tipsy. Marilyn asked me to stop drinking because i am the one who will drove her back later. At 1am, we go for supper at Foh Sang and drove Marilyn back at 2am. Victor and the other enjoyed Marilyn's companionship very much.

I reached my room at 2.30am and my sister's was already with her dreamworld.

01 Sept 2011

Wake at 9am. I had a little headache and pushed myself to shower. Still thinking of laying down and closing my eyes but i couldn't sleep so i reached out for my Novel and had a reading till evening. Owh, i finished reading my previous 393 pages story book. It was a great book. I proceed to the other books "Touch and Go" by Michelle Rowen Which was also a very good Romance novel. Finished reading at 1am in the morning.

I am going to sleep ... need to wake up early for work tomorrow morning.






|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.