0

Its Friday

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Friday, September 02, 2011 in
My alarm woke me up at 6.30am. Struggling out from bed, with my half sleepy eye, i went to the washroom for morning shower and felt fresh afterwards. Its Friday and Holiday mood was still in me ... i wore semi formal blouse and pants to the office and decided to spend the whole day in the office. Went for breakfast at Kingfisher having Fried Mee Hun and warm Milo. These day i could't skip my breakfast or else my gastric will come out and its really painful. Victor and my others friend were buzy with their scheduled so i spend my rest hour with Online and eventually skip my lunch.

Off from work, We ( My sister, Harvey and i) went swimming at Kompleks sukan Likas. I still couldn't balanced up between my legs and hands while in the water. This makes me felt tired easily and struggling hard for some air. I guess i need some professional adviced and teaching for me to learned more. Same goes to my sister. i love swimming but i don;t know how to swim correctly.

I was thinking of stopping by at the Mc Donald for burger but i am out of cash in my wallets ... No way!! My sister's was going to spend her night with her Boyfrined and parent's in law tonight so guess i will be sleeping alone and eating alone. Without cash i couldn't demand more ... luckily i still have Rm5 with me .. including the coins. I decided going downstair and buying instant noodles for dinner. Yummm!! those noodles was nice. Haha.

Am going to read another Novel "wishes" by Jude Deeraux ... 278 pages .. guess i will just start reading it. Till then. 



|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.