0

Its Saturday for sure.

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Saturday, September 03, 2011 in
Its Saturday and i don't feel the needs of getting out from my room. Moreover the novel that i told you i am about to read yesterday distract me from letting go of my eyes from it. "Wishes - Jude Deveraux" was a good novel. I love the characters the author put in the story and the plot of the story was fantastic. The author successfully invites me to read each words and each sentences so keenly and attentively. I hate Nellie younger sister's, Terel for her jealousy and wickedness. She was one who can pretend to be so saintly in front but so heinous at the back. However, ending of the story was very interesting and Terel received what she deserved for while Nellie eventually married to her dreams Mr. Charming and live happily after. Haha !! You need to read it by yourself for you to feel the amusement when reading it. Owh!! i finished reading the whole story at 6pm. (whole day reading worth pain to my back bones) huhu.

My sister came back from attaining the Saturday church at 2pm and she ended up taking her nap till 4.30pm. Her work scheduled today was at 5pm till 10pm. I was thinking of spending my night at the 1 Borneo watching movie so doing some window shopping but i am too lazy to step out from the main door. I rather spending my time reading and face booking than shopping alone and wasting money. ~~> i get my point so clear do i?? haha.

Owh forget about one thing. Samuel (my online friend) keeps calling me since yesterday and i makes all his calls "ignored". I never meet him personally you know. I knew him through chatting and face book. He was nice but uhh!! complicated to tell. Wish i never meets him in person either intentionally nor unintentionally. Ahh!! forget about him.




|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.