0

More Money wasted <---

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Thursday, August 25, 2011 in
After work, my sister (Marcellah), her Boyfriend (Harvey) and i went to Kompleks Likas for an hour swim. Harvey was good at swimming. He can even dive. My Sister, she though she was incapable of swimming but went pushed into deep water ~> about 6 feet dept, only she realized she swam good and also with styles. While me, trying to learn how to swim properly with the guide from Harvey. I had problem with balancing my hands and legs while in the water but i am able to helped myself floating on the waters.

After the swim, we went to the pilipin's market to eat. Victor's texting and told me that he need company for dinner so gladly i invited him to join us, he agreed and the four of us enjoyed our food so much. I go for usual dishes .. Grill tuna Fish with mango slices without rice. My sister and harvey ordered one full body big fish (RM10) .. not sure what fish was it but it big for two person to eat while Victor go for 1 shrimp and a fish .. a big one and one bowl rice. He finished all the foods and I am impressed. We paid about RM70 for all the dishes and Its after discount.

Because Victor's not driving his car earlier, i need to sent him back to Asia City (where he park his car). He was my Life insurance agent and also my former boss. I brought Life Insurance from him and i owe him RM480. I have to repay back the amount to him....Due to my conscious presents, I lost RM480 tonight. Its a huge amount for me.

I drove back home at 09:21pm.More Money wasted tonight!!



|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.