0

Bumped into ex-Boyfriend with his new lover

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Thursday, August 04, 2011 in
I trully hate to publish this post in here but who's gonna care about things happen to me right? This happened to me the day before when i accidentally happen to bumped into my ex-boyfriend with his new lover at 1 Borneo Hypermall.

Indirectly to mind that I bumped into him on that day and that how STUPID my action on the situation. I also knew that he was aware of my existance at that time. My mood totally changed from "red" to "black" and my reaction was :: --> control anxiety by behaving in a store shopping shoes and, finally bought a pair of shoes. 


I can not described my actual feelings at the time, may be anxious, be devastated, perhaps embarrassed, and even panic. What comes to mind was to avoid face to face with Him. I wonder if whether he be like me and also tried not to encounters with me? Though far from my mind to feel hurt or jealous of their happiness together because i believe i am entitled to happiness, not by him (ex-bf) but by God's own candidate.


What you will do if bumped into a former boyfriend / girl in a place like that?

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.