0

Last day with Marilyn

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 in
Today was my last day hangging out with my new hallanders friend Marilyn. I am suppose to pick her up at 5.30pm for the Tun Fuad Stephens Hills climbing but we didn't make it. She was quiet tired from her Kiulu Rafting activities and she's planning on having some more relaxing activities such as Body / foot massage. I am okay with the changging plan as long as she is happy.

I brings her to Victor's family massage Centre at Asia City and she Paid Rm85 for 1 hour full body massage and an hour foot massage. I do treat myself with foot and shoulder massage and asked Vic to pay it for me first (no cash in my wallets .. too bad)

Marilyn is not feeling well. I didn;t realize it untill we went for a relaxing karaoke bar ~~>> Cowboy Bar not far from the Massage centre, with Victor, Stanley, Dave, daniel and Idah.  She start having cold and a fever. I did buy her some mushroom soup with bread and a grill sausage for dinner but unfortunately her fever's getting worse and she didn't even touch her food.

At last i have to say "sayonara" to the others and send her back to the lodge. I felt sorry for her. she is going for the Kinabalu hiking 2morrow and now she fall sick. Hope she will be okay 2morrow. She was a great and strong women i ever met and we hug so many time for the "goodbye".





|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.