0

Spent my Valentine Alone

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Friday, February 17, 2012 in
Febuary for some people are "loveable" or "exciting" month because Valentine day fall on this month every year. How was you out there enjoy the day and the month? My imagination come like this ~~~~>>Walking hand to hand in the evening at the beach, sharing their love witness by the dawn and listening to the sea air blowing through their every step or having a romantic dinner in a fine and nice restaurant with a candlelight in the middle of the table and drinking and old age wine? Emmm It all about ROMANTIC and LOVE isn't it? Lucky for those new wed couple (like two of my friend) ... they sure enjoy this Febuary as a Honeymoon month. LOL. Owh!! not to forget my ex-BF ... Happy belated Valentine day to him and his new GirlFriend. (~Sincere wish~). And for my future BoyFriend .. Happy Valentine Day !!! Hahahahhah.

As for myself, My Febuary is not as romantic as what had some of you feel. I am stuck with my busy Febuary with my office task, all those tiring Outstation and a week of Personal Financial courses. What a tiring Month for me huh!! Also i had made up my mind entering a part time Intensive English Course at KCC starting from this Month (Febuary) till middle of April.

Even though i miss my Romantic moment for my own self but yet i truly grateful for i learned lot more new thing this Month. With my business and tiring days ... i meet more new acquaintance and new purposed in life. Thanks To FEBRUARY for everything.

Yet, I spent my Valentine Alone this year.

~m3@~

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.