0

Evening walk with my sister

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Monday, February 20, 2012 in
After two weeks of non stop Outstation and working, i purposely taking my leave today. Moreover its Monday and i kind of lazy to craw down from my single bed. Hahaha!!!! Knowing also that today i have to settle down my every undone personal matters. I spend my half day watching unfinished Korean Movie and only taking my shower at Noon. I though it will be fine for me to settle everything at noon but unfortunately the sun still bursting with His anger till evening. It is not that i hate the sun, i just don't connect good with the heat. 

After taking my lunch at 2pm with two of my sister's, i rushing here and there till i finished my own thing. in the evening.  Knowing that we had nothing to do later then, i suggested to my sister's to hang out and having an evening walked at the sea coast. Well, it was a good suggestion i guess as long as its cost nothing. i parked the car far so we could walk slowly to the coast and waiting for the sunset. 

The sunset was fantastically beautiful. i did shot some for my own collection but yeah .. you know i am not a good photographer but i love taking picture. Here are some of the Sunset view that i took. It might not look good because my Sony digital camera is an old fashion camera and believe me it is the best sunset ever for real.


Here it go. I manage to upload only these two picture here for i think these are the best of all those shot i made. Oppss!! i am zero in editing so this picture are original without editing process. 

How do you see it? OoO i am not asking you to comment on the way how a photographer should work ... just that i want to know if it is beautiful or not? i mean the sunset of course. hihi.

Well, i hope you (reader) find it beutiful and inspired enough. doen't matter about on whether i shot nice space and dimension .. as long as you find it beautiful .... that's count. (Sound a little selfishness) huhu

Untill then .... Good Night.





|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.