2

MΫ H*E*A*R*T & I........

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Friday, March 12, 2010 in
H.E.A.R.T....heart is something that vulnerable...is very sensitive....is totally fragile...is something that can easily hurt and HEART....for me the very suit description for it ... is... **NON STOP BREATHING**...so it is a must and important for us to look after our own BLESSED H*E*A*R*T ❤❤❤ from being HURT and to be in pain. ( Once broken forever will it hurt ). And let me assure you that...ONLY L*O*V*E can makes HEART fell GOOD!! My HEART and I have a real inexplicable relationship. Whenever my HEART hurt and in pain....I without realized it will makes a lot of teardrops. I keeps telling myself and my HEART to be STRONG and keep going but I failed. I just can't handle the situation when my HEART ... felt unhappy and down. you know my HEART is just like a baby that need a 24 hours guidance from her MAMA and PAPA. ahah. See!! fretting about it won't help. sooooo.... happen to be I am having a conflict with my owned HEART and Now am trying hard to makes her S*M*I*L*E... I dedicated this specially for MY HEART. "Heart, i know i have been hard on you. I am sorry for the thing i had put you through. Before you stand to break on me and ask for sympathy...i need to make you see.. oh!! Heart...I am not sure it's been long enough to say that what i feel is REALLY LOVE. There is just one way to learn that SOMETIMES WE'LL GET HURT & RIGHT NOW IT'S MY TURN. But please HEART..give it time and HELP it through... Heart, WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER... you're my STRENGTH...you're my SOUL...and i need you now more than EVER. Heart, don't fret. All the HURT will soon be gone if you... if you will just keep on being STRONG. You will always be my FRIEND so keep on hanging on & we'll FIND LOVE again. " P/s: For people Out there...RISK is always there when LOVE take over our HEART!! so beware and be caution...RISK of BrokenHeart comes in silent and it is Damn HURT!!

|

2 Comments


i Love u MYheart..he3..


That's what we suppose to do with Our HEART right!! hehe.

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.