0

7,8,9,10,11...huh OO!!

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Saturday, March 06, 2010 in
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ yeah!! felt really are excited at this moment. I hope my excitement will gonna last long (at least until 11th March 2010) eheh !! I am involve in this so called "operasi" in Sook Keningau. ~~ from 7th March to 11th March~~ I never been to that place before but from what i heard Sook is still far From Keningau Town... huh !! but i am not sure how far is it...( later will do some study on the KM parts). (*^ -^*) huh!! I am thinking on my preparation now... emm let me think what to wear from the 1st day till d last day... emm i may be not goin to bring much luggage ... since this is my 1st Outstation, i dun not noe what exactly to bring. Let make it simple : 5 days is gonna need 6 T-shirt, 6 pants, 6 jeans, and 6..bla bla bla... most important thing...I can't wait till 2morrow. ahhah!! Emm 5 days of Outstation gonna let me gain new experiences, new frenz and new environment. Don't worry.. as soon as i return back.. I will blog in my Outstation Activity for you out there!! hehe... I noe people out there will gonna miss me too... (^_^) especially to JPN fren ARINA...AH LEIONG...(hehe) and my most valuable best girlfren ALICE BADULZ... Catch you guys later ya!!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.