0

Thingking much make my head spin

Posted by Mea L. Antaim on Monday, June 04, 2012 in
while sitting on my own office chair, i was wondering what is the most suitable career that i suppose to be in? starting to wondered about it, i ask my own self in what aspect do i excel the most? NONE!! regardless of my "now" living like, i prefer a fun, enjoy and less stress line of life. Imagining a life full of adventurous activities and learning others languages - which is Korean and having a life without worried much about Mr Money.

My eagerness in learning new thing makes me feel uncomfortable with my "now" situation / condition. Talking about Business ... YES i am open to any opportunity but instead my knowledge on that line is less than what i excerpted. Taking care of the workers, having to trust others and ect ... i realized my management skills and leadership skill are low.

( what on earth i am talking about???? No idea!!) i guess what i needed the most is a motivator and someone to support me from behind. I WANNA OUT FROM THE MESS I HAD DONE!!



|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 ~Sharing Of Life's Journey~.... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.